Process Development Technician
Salary Very Competitive
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an experienced Process Technician on behalf of a bespoke technology company, specialising in security and authentication products to take responsibility for the cleanroom laboratories and processes (Step & Repeat and Recombination) at the site to advise on, support and implement the development of new methods and equipment for continual process improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to join an innovative and interesting company and a team that has a lot of development and progression opportunities.
- To take responsibility for the cleanroom laboratories and processes (Step & Repeat and Recombination) to advise on, support and implement the development of new methods and equipment for continual process improvements.
- To process all SNRs and Recombinations meeting required specifications, and ensure agreed deadlines are maintained.
- Ensure all electroforming processes are undertaken and comply to quality and security requirements.
- Provide production process support in the cleanroom laboratories, minimising waste and processing time, aligning with process specifications (SOPs), and updating when required.
- Prepare, review and complete documentation, comply with relevant ISO quality and security requirements.
- Ensure cleanroom laboratories and equipment is well maintained, and all stock levels are kept in order.
- Provide support within other DO&SNR and R&D processes to help maintain high levels of service.
- Follow cleanroom laboratory requirements to ensure area is kept clean and as contamination free as possible.
- You will be working in a cleanroom environment and must be comfortable using cleanroom clothing.
- Should hold suitable science qualifications or have considerable experience within a comparable workplace environment.
- Knowledge or experience working to ISO standards or another highly regulated industry
- Experience with electroforming/electroplating an advantage.
- Familiarity with 5S and similar practices would be an advantage.
- Excellent I.T. Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Full drivers licence required.
- Flexibility to ensure deadlines are maintained, which may involve out of hours work, and travel to other locations.
- Must be able to fit into a culture where teamwork, empowerment and dedication are of utmost importance.
For more information, please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.