Process Support Chemist
CY Partners are currently recruiting for a Process Support Chemist for a pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Cramlington, just North of Newcastle city centre. With increase of production on the site and growth in the business the process team are looking to recruit support chemists to work on 24/7 shift rota basis. The main purpose of the role is to ensure smooth operation of NPI processes, reduce activities of non-value to streamline the overall production.
· Providing technical support to the shift operations team in the manufacturing plant
· Identification and ownership of improvement to the processes and waste minimisation
· Maintaining knowledge of the processes in routine production
· Starting investigations into issues that arise, identifying and resolving the problem
· Carrying out HSE and cGMP audits of all areas
· Ensuring compliance with COMAH where relevant.
· Implementing and maintaining KPIs
Skills required for the role include:
· A Good understanding of cGMP and HSE
· Holding a BSc/MSc in chemistry or chemical engineering or hold equivalent experience in industry
· Computer literate in Word and Excel – knowledge of SAP would be desirable
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact George at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.