Process Support Engineer
An opportunity has arisen as a Process Support Scientist to join a world leading pharmaceutical company at their site in Stevenage on a contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence. Their aim is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with their 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
The Role: The Process Support Scientist will be joining the New Chemical Entities product development team. The role will entail utilising technical skills and knowledge to support the development of chemical processes.
Responsibilities of the role: This is a highly practical role where you will be working primarily in the R&D facilities, supporting one or more projects at various stages of development
The role will have the following responsibilities:
• Conduct identified laboratory work and experimentation
• Contribute to the development of robust manufacturing processes
• Assist with laboratory equipment set up and maintenance
• Deliver results to project timelines
• Effectively communicate findings with team members
Your Background: You will have a degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
• Knowledge and understanding of the practical aspects of lab scale process engineering/chemistry
• Experience of performing chemical synthesis in a lab environment
• Experience of working in a GMP environment would be advantageous
• Highly effective interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lisa on 0191 477 4733 or e-mail [email protected]
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.