Salary £17 - £22 p/h
CY Partners have some exciting opportunities for Process Technologists to join a world leading Healthcare organisation at their site in Sussex. As a Process Technologist, you will be supporting the Process Support Lead and the Technical support team to drive performance in the operations areas.
As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) you will set a strong technical and leadership example to provide technical support across the site Operations and Systems. You will clearly understand the business strategy (and drivers affecting performance) and work closely with the Product Support Lead to deliver technical Projects and solutions to ensure the site achieves its commercial objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Generating and monitoring product quality and EHS trends, and escalating issues to the relevant forum. This may involve leading or participating in large scale investigation and preparing data for relevant governance meetings such as Quality council, deviations, complaints, recall procedures.
- Attending business-aligned tiered accountability sessions and helping to align day to day priorities and escalations. Attend above site meetings as appropriate include influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the Business through robust problem solving and continuous improvement
- Supporting Site inspection readiness and managing Audit activities across the aligned department.
- Own and manage the audit schedule of Level 1 & 2 audits. As an SME, present Hot Topics and support the development of others in the Process support team.
- Working collaboratively with Operations, Engineering and QA to Troubleshoot for production processes and equipment. Supporting process and technical investigations (including corrective and preventative actions) and internal problem notifications.
This role would suit a motivated individual who has relevant experience/ knowledge of operational manufacturing in a complex GMP environment. Strong scientific/technical knowledge of relevant oral dose forms and manufacturing/packaging processes is required.
You may hold a degree or equivalent relevant experience within Engineering or a Scientific discipline with a demonstrable track-record of delivery. A continuous improvement mind-set, as well as strong communication and influencing skills are also needed.
For an informal confidential chat about the role contact Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners on 07851246847. Alternatively, you can apply via the link with an up to date CV, or email this across to [email protected]