An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Process Technologist to join a growing leading supplier of pharmaceutical packaging supplies to the healthcare industry at their site in Newcastle.
As a Process Technologist you will be responsible for being the first point of contact relating to issues highlighted during manufacturing and provide expertise on Chemical formulation.
- Trouble shooting and identifying cGMP resolutions to any issues in manufacturing.
- Provide suitable IT support for administration of the automated systems.
- Specification required for new materials e.g. components and packaging materials
- Generate BMR & BOM to support new market launches
- Perform technical review to support new proposals of work/business.
- Design a manufacturing process from development to GMP.
- Design component functionality in line with production and cGMP requirements including preparation of drawings
You must be educated to a minimum of BSc (Hons) (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline preferably Chemistry, be able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills and GMP experience is preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a state-of-the-art laboratory and contribute to the continued success of a growing company which values its staff highly.
If this sounds like you, apply now with your CV, and feel free to contact Sara Boston at CY Partners for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.