CY Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join the UK’s largest independent supplier of scientific supplies.
As Product Manger you will be responsible for the effective management of data and activity associated with existing and new products. You will work as part of the product management team to engage with supplier and the Supplier Sales Management (SSM) team to ensure the right products are presented in company catalogues, websites and other publications effectively. As Product Manger you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of product data and play a key part in developing publications and web content to communicate key messages effectively.
Other duties will include:
• Management of data associated with existing products including segmentation, descriptions and digital assets,
• Responsible for managing item life cycle from the creation of products to their discontinuation,
• Gathering and editing rich content (extended descriptions and specification tables) for loading onto the companies Content Management Systems,
• Proof reading of marketing materials and catalogues,
• Competitor analysis – understanding our competitor’s product offering and price positioning. Identifying strengths and weaknesses,
• Product cross referencing including identifying alternatives to discontinued products,
• In conjunction with sales and marketing management, the implementation and measurement of effective promotional programmes,
• Identifying gaps in the product portfolio or catalogues and working with suppliers and SSMs to fill them.
This role offers great benefits and opportunities for further development in a well-established company. For further information, contact Helen and CY Partners on 0191 477 4733 or email your CV to [email protected]