Salary Depending on Experience
CY Partners are currently working with Zentia, the new brand name for Armstrong Ceiling Solutions, to recruit an experienced Product Manager, to manage their existing product portfolio in the UK and Irish market on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this position is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product strategy, and working closely with the broader Marketing team, Sales team and Operational teams to ensure business goals are met.
The role will primarily be based out of their Gateshead facility, with some flexibility to work from home on occasion and limited international travel requirements.
- Define the product strategy through the product lifecycle across the Zentia range (Mineral Fibre, Grid, Private Label and Vended products).
- Assure product success through identifying internal issues with planning, development, delivery & support that may impact supply chain relationships, product value or business plan execution.
- Take ownership of all topics relating to the product range architecture including range/SKU rationalisations and supporting the New Product Manager when transitioning to new products.
- Work with the Sector Manager to translate existing product range features and benefits into holistic good/better/best sector solutions.
- Work with the Finance team and Director, Sales & Marketing to review and adjust product offerings in order to achieve strategic goals across the range.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product range and support the Marketing Communications Manager in developing sales tools and collateral as part of the go-to-market strategy.
- Assist in identifying market growth and new product opportunities through frequent interactions with the Commercial teams and supply chain in generating insight.
- Work in conjunction with the Quality Manager on certification of existing products.
- Build strong relationships across the business to ensure effectiveness from planning to delivery.
- Adhere to all aspects of the company EHS policies and conduct all activities in a way that is commensurate with our company values
- Demonstrable prior experience in a Product Manager (or comparable) role from a suitable industrial/manufacturing environment
- A minimum of an A-level education, (degree desirable)
- Knowledge of current building regulations and European standards
- Familiarity with the Commercial Construction Markets (Healthcare, Education, Office space)
- A basic understanding of HSE in a manufacturing setting
- The ability to adapt to challenges efficiently and solve problems effectively
- Strong project management, communication, and organisational skills
- IT literate with software such as Excel and Word
- A strong work ethic.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners.