Program Manager (Pharmaceutical Healthcare Services)
Biotechnology Clinical Pharmaceuticals
Location Weybridge / Work From Home
Salary £40,000 - £55,000
CY Partners are currently recruiting for experienced Program Managers to join a global specialty pharmaceutical & healthcare services organisation. The key aspect of the role is to develop and maintain senior client relationships to ensure the delivery of successful patient access programmes. These roles are based at their Weybridge site but initially Working from Home.
We currently have 2x Permanent, full-time positions and 1x 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with Pharma and Biotech companies, set up, implement & manage individual Patient Access Programs both internally and externally
- Support Programme Directors in managing key accounts and senior level clients to facilitate delivery of successful, measurable programmes
- Lead Program teams and ensure all team members contribute to delivery of excellent service
- Deliver high levels of customer service and customer retention
- Support business growth through scope enhancements and client engagement activities, from existing programmes to new business opportunities
- Provide strategic account management support to global clients
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Science
- MSc in Business (or related) an advantage
- Scientific technical competent with industrial experience within pharmaceutical / biotechnology
- Previous experience managing and dealing with global, biopharma companies
- Demonstrated commercial awareness, business development, sales and financial acumen
- Experience of project planning and program management
- Excellent communication, networking and relationship building skills
- Some travel outside of UK will be required
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners (07851 246 846 / [email protected]).