Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary Very competitive
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our innovative Life Science client based in York. Initially a contract for up to 6 months our client require an individual to start as soon as possible. Key responsibilities include:
• Scope, plan and manage a variety of projects including product transfers, validation, and changes to existing products. This will require close interaction with R&D, Manufacturing, Quality and Regulatory teams.
• Use of appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
• Ensure the appropriate and timely dissemination of information to relevant parties.
Although the individual will report into Head of Project Management the role is companywide and the successful candidate will work within the many different departments on a wide variety of projects.
Experience / Skills required
• Degree qualified or similar experience, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical Sciences or related though would be interested in candidates from Quality or Manufacturing.
• Prince2 certified desirable
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Proven track record in successful project management
• Scientific background would be highly beneficial.