Project Manager - Clinical Trials
CY Partners are working with a global leader in clinical trial testing services to help recruit an experienced Project Manager for their rapidly expanding business, based in York. As a member of the Clinical Trials Project Management team, the successful Project Manager will be responsible for delivering assigned studies with quality, on‐time, on‐budget, and as contracted.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage 10 to 20 studies, depending on scope and complexity
- Act as client’s primary point of contact: Discussing, agreeing, documenting and monitoring study designs
- Review clinical protocols and assist with study set-up functions as required
- Develop protocol specific procedures as needed
- Evaluate and communicate monthly project metrics and analyses of all activity related to the trial, including monthly budget review
- Assume responsibility for required study documentation and comply with standard procedures for collecting, maintaining and archiving materials in accordance with regulations and policies
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager from a clinical trials background with experience in GLP.
If you would like to apply or find out more about this opportunity, contact Charlotte McLaughlin on 07851246841.