Project Manager - Medical
Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
CY Partners are looking for an experienced project manager who has worked within the pharmaceutical industry to assist with the delivery of project objectives for a new high-profile project, relating to COVID-19. The role is based with a world leading pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation and will involve a mix of home and office-based working at their site in West London.
You will work closely with the medical affairs team to support the time management and budget of their deliverables, working with a variety of global stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to manage the Medical Affairs project, plan advisory boards and develop mechanisms to report on the efficiency and success of the medical affairs teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plans, schedules and drives execution of core Medical Affairs deliverables including (but not necessarily limited to) Business Planning process & implementation for the Medical Support team to develop Medical Affairs Plans
- Develop dashboards / reporting mechanisms to monitor progress against Medical Affairs Plans
- Develop resource plans and analysis (identify peaks/ troughs of activity across the Medical team)-aligned to Integrated Resource Management
- Secretariat for Global Medical Affairs Teams (GMATs) – e.g. proactive agenda management, input management, action tracking, decision tracking
- Manage Medical budgets (partnership w/ finance)
- Project Manage specific Medical Affairs Projects (e.g. IMEP, Medical Education Programme).
- Ensure medical materials / deliverables are communicated and accessible
- Manage items through review process track progress and address issues to ensure cycle times remain on target (ISSs, Copy Approval)
- Embed consistent and compliant ways of working across teams (e.g. Audit CAPAs)
- Support planning for external facing activities e.g. Advisory Boards, other advice-seeking activities, patient engagement, Congresses, Symposia, stand-alone Meetings
- Provide Launch support including tracking of delivery of training and all related materials;
ISS budget management / tracking; Insights Management – liaising with Regional/ Area Medical Leads (RML / AML)
- Risk and Issue management and communications
This role is initially a 12-month contract but there is excellent scope for renewal due to the business-critical status of this project.
For a confidential chat about the role and to apply, please get in touch with Helen Tomlinson at CY Partners 07851246847 or you can submit your CV to: [email protected]