CY Partners are working with a rapid diagnostic company, based outside of York, to help recruit an experienced QA Manager to manage their Quality team. The client in question is a global leader in contract development and manufacture of lateral flow rapid tests and due to significant demand for their services they are expanding rapidly.
The successful QA Manager will be responsible for the overall quality of products released by the company. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain the Quality Management System in accordance with the applicable standards
- Work together with departments and project leaders to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfy customer expectations about the product’s quality
- Participate in Quality Management System Reviews
- Ensure processes needed for the Quality Management System are established, implemented and maintained, and are cross functional across all areas of the business
- Ensure the promotion and awareness of Quality Assurance and customer requirements throughout the organisation
- Identification of Quality Risks to the business, reporting to the QARA Director potential impacts and the management of activities to mitigate such hazards
The ideal candidate for this role will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role within medical devices
- Degree in a scientific field
- Proven track record ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
If you have the right experience and would like to know more, apply now or contact Charlotte for more information.
07851246841 | [email protected]