Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary Competitive depending on experience
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer on behalf of an established CRO/CDMO based in County Durham on a permanent basis.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wishing to move out of a Pharmaceutical Lab setting and step up into a more compliance driven role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be involved on all elements of quality assurance with the ability to develop your career inside this business. The QA Officer will be involved with the maintenance of site quality and compliance systems and participate with a range of activities including:
- Management of changes and deviations, and support internal audits.
- Routine review of master batch documents, analytical data and certificates of analysis
- Generation of certificates of conformance
- Take a lead role in on site investigations, report generation and functional CAPAs. Feedback outcome to management as required and support the batch release process as required.
- A scientific background, ideally a Degree or HND in Chemistry.
- Good working knowledge of cGMP requirements
- Prior experience in a similar role and industry (desired)
- An understanding of Analytical Chemistry techniques; HPLC; GLC; NMR; IR; Karl Fisher; titrations
- A strong attention to detail
- A knowledge of Q-Pulse or a similar digital quality management system is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on multiple assignments with competing deadlines
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners.