Location Tyne & Wear
Salary £22,000 - £24,000
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance officer at a Pharmaceutical company based in Tyne and Wear.
In this role you will be assisting the Quality Assurance Manager in ensuring the company’s Quality Management System (QMS) is maintained and complies with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Perform QA review of completed batch documentation
- Co-ordination of the update, issue and reconciliation of SOPs and other controlled procedures.
- Co-ordination of the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) system
- Logging of audit actions and their completion.
- Generation of the monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data for the Quality Review meetings.
- Perform internal audits and co-ordinate the timely closure of all audit actions.
- Co-ordination of the documentation archival system
- Assist in the preparation and dispatch of customer QA package on completion of project.
- Review of technical reports
- Ensure procedures are always followed and new issues of Standard Operating Procedures are signed off promptly.
- Demonstrate good safety awareness
- A BSc Degree in Chemistry (or closely aligned subject) or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience or knowledge of a GMP/GLP environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with excellent attention to detail that is looking to develop their QA skillset at an innovative pharmaceutical CDMO.
Interested? Apply online or contact [email protected] – 07706343570