QA Officer - Pharma (GMP)
Location County Durham
Salary Very competitive
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an experienced QA Officer to join a fast growing Pharmaceutical CDMO based in County Durham on a permanent basis. This is an excellent chance to join a forward thinking independent organisation with good company benefits and opportunity for progression.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be involved on all elements of quality assurance with the ability to develop your career inside this business. The QA Officer will be involved with the maintenance of site quality and compliance systems and participate with a range of activities including:
• Management of changes and deviations, and support internal audits.
- Routine review of master batch documents, analytical data and certificates of analysis.
- Generation of certificates of conformance.
- Take a lead role in on site investigations, report generation and functional CAPAs.
A scientific background, ideally in Chemistry, or related subject.
- Good working knowledge of Regulatory and Quality Systems e.g. GMP
- Prior experience in a similar role and industry is an advantage, but we are happy to consider an applicant who has experience in life science analytical or production roles and wishes to develop a career in Quality Assurance.
- An understanding of analytical techniques; HPLC; GLC; NMR; IR; Karl Fisher; titrations is preferred.
- A strong attention to detail
- Competency with Microsoft Excel/Word essential;
- A knowledge of Q-Pulse or a similar digital quality management system is an advantage.
- Good organizational skills, close attention to detail and ability to follow department procedures
- Critical thinker with strong communication skills
- Be able to adapt to a busy work environment
Benefits include: Holiday; pension; life assurance; and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance.