QA Quality Compliance & Systems Officer
Biotechnology Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
An excellent opportunity has become available for a QA Quality Compliance & Systems Officer, at a leading pharmaceutical company based in southern England. As QA Quality Systems and & Compliance specialist you will be instrumental in the transition of an existing paper-based QA process to an electronic system.
Main aspects of the role:
• Improvement, update, alignment and maintenance of the existing quality system processes, (Change control, deviations, CAPA, Validation, Qualification, Risk Management)
• Leads Quality Systems improvement projects across the site.
• Supports the implementation and management of new and existing Quality IT systems from a CSV and Key User standpoint.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the Quality IT systems from a system owner standpoint.
• Supports the implementation of new and existing IT systems (LIMS, MES, ERP,) from a CSV standpoint.
• Aid in the identification of inefficient processes and introduction of lean alternatives whilst maintaining compliance.
• GMP Compliance.
The is based in Oxfordshire with easy access via road and has excelent public transport links.
If your keen to be part of a team which is driving real change then then we look forward to receiving your CV.