Chemical Life Sciences
Salary £22,000-£38,000 p/a
Reference JG QAS 1589
CY Partners have an excellent opportunity for you to work at an innovative, ever growing drug discovery and development company. You will be joining as a QA Specialist, working towards improving, updating, aligning, and maintaining the existing quality system processes.
The company is looking for someone experienced in Quality Assurance, you would benefit from a GMP background and computer system validation (CSV) experience.
- Lead Quality Systems improvement projects across the site
- Support implementation and management of new/existing IT systems from a computer system validation (CSV) standpoint
- Aid in identification of inefficient processes and introduction of lean alternatives
- Responsible for decisions related to GMP compliance, and ensure activities within the area are aligned with company polices and cGMP compliant
- Supports the site users regarding any queries related to Quality IT systems, such as electronic data management systems (eDMS).
- Liaise with members of other departments and provide advice to ensure their compliance to company policies and cGMP.
- Work with Quality & GMP training group for the preparation of the related training for the new/revised quality processes/tools/systems required for the users.
- BSc or higher in a scientific discipline
- Lean six sigma training
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in QA
- Good knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements including ICH, EU, CFR
- Strong communication, required for interaction between various internal teams
- Critical thinking ability, to assess and priorities risk. As well as Root Cause Analysis
Please apply online or contact Joe Gardner at CY Partners – [email protected]