QA Technician - Pharma
Biotechnology Chemical Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Salary Up to £26,000
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Technician on behalf of a Teesside Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and work in a cGMP Pharma setting.
- Review and approval of batch documentation and the release of intermediates and API’s
- Preparation, review, and approval of SOP’s
- Generation of quality metrics from Quality Systems for site management review
- Providing effective and efficient assistance to the Senior Quality Assurance Technician and Site Quality Manager
- Working effectively with logistics, production, and QC to ensure suppliers, intermediates and products are approved in sufficient time.
- Generation, documentation and Review of:
– Change controls
– Qualification documents
- Operation of the Documentation system
- Assist with Self-inspections, quality investigations, complaints, APR/PQR
- Working in line with current company cGMP procedures including all relevant SOP’s and guidelines.
- Ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with appropriate HSE Procedures, Instructions, Rules or Safe Systems of work.
- Immediately reporting and investigating with HSE reps all accidents and incidents in the working area.
- Ideally degree qualified in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related subject (or equivalent experience)
- Prior experience working in the quality department of a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company.
- Good understanding of cGMP requirements
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and communication skills
- Access to personal transport (due to location)
If you would like to ask any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.