QA Technician - Pharmaceuticals
Location Seal Sands
Salary £22,000 - £26,000
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit two Quality Assurance Technicians to join a growing Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company at their site near Hartlepool.
This is a fantastic role for a graduate with a Chemistry degree or somebody with prior experience in a Quality setting to join an excellent organisation in an exciting period of expansion.
- Create and/or authorise standard operating procedures and master documents.
- Manage and compile change controls, deviations, rejections and CAPA reports.
- Manage and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Monitor compliance with cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Procedures) requirements.
- Precise review, control, and archiving of documentation in line with cGMP and GDP requirements. Ensuring maintenance of controlled documents management system.
- Oversee that manufacturing documentation is correctly completed.
- Formalise final release documentation packs and timely release of final product to customer ahead of business demands.
- Participate actively in internal audits, and regular review and plan of internal audit matrix.
- Up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements and ability to aid in departmental queries.
- External auditing and/or vendor approval questionnaires.
- Responsible for ensuring all required initial and continuing training of personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
- Providing effective and efficient assistance to QA/QC teams where required. Working effectively with Warehouse, Logistics and Production to ensure streamline running of plant.
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry or related subject or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in a QA/QC setting (desirable)
- Knowledge or experience of working to cGMP
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Access to personal transport (due to location)
If this role sounds interesting to you, please feel free to contact Graham Hankinson for further information