Salary £22,000 - £28,000
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Quality Analyst on behalf of a Teesside based Chemical & Pharmaceutical CDMO. This is an excellent opportunity for a Chemist with Analytical knowledge to join a growing and developing organisation.
The main focus of this role is to provide a comprehensive analytical service, testing products and raw materials in line with customer demand and business requirements.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are met including (but not limited to) workplace organisation, work instructions, risk assessments, and control, COSHH assessments, housekeeping standards in accordance with GLP and GMP.
- Provide accurate and timely analytical support as required for internal and external customers as scheduled by the QC Coordinator
- Work with Development on the analytical aspect of New Product Introduction and Existing Product Development.
- Ensure all work complies with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Basic maintenance of laboratory equipment including performing calibration duties as required
- Carry out minor analytical method development to improve analysis, including HPLC, GC, spectrophotometric techniques and titrations
- Undertake any other duties of which the responsibility, skill and experience required fall within a post holder’s expected capability and commensurate with the post holder’s position in the company.
- Chemistry (or very closely aligned subject) degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience as an analyst in a chemical or pharmaceutical industry role.
- HPLC and GC experience.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment
- Method Development experience
- Cleaning Validation experience.