CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a number of QC Analyst on behalf of a North East based Pharmaceutical CDMO.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing industry and work on a diverse range of pharmaceutical products in a cGMP lab environment.
- To perform analysis and report results in accordance with cGMP requirements for laboratory operations.
- To investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results with appropriate rigour and to contribute to their root cause resolution.
- To organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- As required, to perform routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance
- A minimum BSc in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science (or related) MSc desirable
- Prior experience in a cGMP Lab environment
- Experience using HPLC and GC as well as other Analytical and Wet Chemistry techniques
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and communication skills.
Some roles will be permanent and some will start as initial 12 month contracts, leading to a permanent offer upon a successful temporary period.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Graham at CY Partners.