Location North East England
A leading pharmaceutical company based in the North East are recruiting for a QC Coordinator to join their team. The site carries out contract manufacture of chemical and pharmaceutical products. This role be within the Quality Control department.
The key role purpose is to coordinate a specific function and manage a team within the Quality Control Department in a safe and effective manner, in accordance with cGLP/GMP and in line with business requirements
As a member of the multi-functional team, you will be an integral part of ensuring a high standard of GMP/GLP compliance is consistently maintained, whilst responding to ever changing priorities.
Key role responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with current GMP/GLPs as required by the regulatory and company directives
- Maintenance of resources in line with the QC department budget
- Appropriate communication of QC information pertaining to production activities, projects and compliance
- Ensuring analysis is performed, right first time, on time in line with business requirements.
The ideal candidate will:
– Hold a relevant chemistry/pharmaceutical qualification (BSc, MChem, PhD)
– Have previous hands on experience with Quality Control
– Have supervisory and line management experience
– Strong communication and decision-making skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency