QC Documentation Officer
QC Documentation Officer
Based in London
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience of pharmaceutical quality control analysis, and it’s associated documentation?
Would you like to work in a QA/Documentation based role using your QC lab experience?
My client is a leading analytical consultancy in the London area, due to ongoing expansion they are looking to hire a QC Documentation Officer.
In this role you will provide administrative QC support to a busy analytical chemistry laboratory performing bespoke project work, QC testing of raw materials, excipients, components, in process intermediates and finished products. The QC Documentation Officer will ensure results are generated in a timely manner according to established written procedures and regulatory standards.
You will need;
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire for quality
- A high level of numeracy
- Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Knowledge and experience of QC analytical testing.
- Able to prioritise workload and adapt to changing business needs
- As the QC Documentation Officer, your role will include collating, checking and authorisation of all test related documentation.
- Investigate atypical, non-conforming or out of specification results, identifying the root causes of problems and introducing effective corrective and preventative actions.
- Generating reports and Certificates of Analysis
- Completion of OOS, OOT and NCW investigations, change controls, and any other QMS documents required.
- Ensure an up-to-date awareness of regulatory and scientific developments via courses, meetings and literature as well as maintaining training records.
- Write and review SOPs, methods, specifications, validation documents, protocols and reports as required.
- Minimum BSc Degree in Chemistry or a related subject.
- Analytical experience of inorganic analysis and pharmacopoeial testing using classical analytical wet chemistry methods. Specifically titrimetric, colorimetric and gravimetric analysis.
- Experience of metals testing using either ICP-OES, ICP-MS or AAS would also be beneficial.
- Substantial working in a Pharmaceutical QC laboratory, or related industry with an excellent understanding of the requirements of GMP as applied to product testing.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone from an Analytical QC background to transition into a QA / Documentation based career.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton at CY Partners on 07851 246846