Salary Excellent salary & benefits
An exciting opportunity for a QC Manager has arisen for an individual to lead a team of QC Team Managers, Team Leaders and QC Analysts engaged in quality control, method development/validation, stability and investigational studies.
This is a key and critical role for the site and will have responsibility for driving high performance across the department ensuring key result areas are met.
The successful applicant will have extensive experience gained within a pharmaceutical or related environment, as well as a proven history of managing people.
The role will include:
• Manage the department in efficiently and effectively and in compliance with the agreed and identified metrics
• Manage the medium to long term resource strategy for the department, aligning to site goals and business growth.
• Review of performance, efficiency and utilisation in line with site strategy.
• Effective control of QC budget
• Develop departmental development plans, to ensure a flexible and engaged workforce across all QC functions.
• Continually review existing and develop new initiatives to drive continuous improvement.
The successful candidate must be an effective communicator, a proven people leader and capable of driving continuous improvement/operational excellence.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.