Salary Excellent salary and benefits
As part of their expansion plan, our client a biotechnology organisation is looking to appoint a QC Scientist, this is a fantastic position and provides a unique opportunity for the right individual to develop with the business.
Reporting to the Production Manager the QC Scientist will be a source of QC expertise, will ensure products meet specification and are compliant with all quality and regulatory requirements.
• Review batch results with the production team, provide feedback on quality of materials coming through.
• Perform incoming QC testing on materials and reagents.
• Handle customer enquiries and complaints – report back to wider team (commercial, production and R&D)
• Provide regular metrics on performance to the management team
• Work with R&D for the adoption of new parameters on products in development and to be released.
A Degree or equivalent within a relevant Biomedical/Biological science and experience in histology.
Experience in Quality Control in a biotechnology, medical devices or similar area.
In addition to the attractive salary packages, our client offers generous holiday allowances, and a benefits package.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button below and we will get back to you within 5 working days!