QC Scientist - Capillary Electrophoresis
Salary Dependent on Experience
CY Partners are working with a leading medical diagnostic company to help recruit a QC Scientist on a permanent basis. The client in question specialises in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis systems.
Reporting to the QC Manager, the primary responsibility of the QC Scientist will be quality control testing of the client’s capillary electrophoresis product portfolio. The role encompasses all phases of quality control testing including:
- Incoming raw material inspection
- Functional capillary electrophoresis testing and data review
- Final product package content checks
- External quality assessment testing and submission
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Life Science background (BSc Degree or significant lab experience)
- Hands-on experience in a laboratory environment
- Good knowledge and interest in electrophoresis
This is a permanent role, based in Gateshead.
To express an interest in this role, apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841 for more information.