Biotechnology Life Sciences
CY Partners, currently has an opportunity for a QC Scientist to join a leading Medical Diagnostics Company, based in Sunderland.
Working as a Quality Control Scientist, you will be responsible for managing and performing a number of quality control procedures, to ensure the delivery of commercially viable products.
- Perform scientific and associated QC tasks, providing quality control for a range of company products
- Support the QC Supervisor in organising assigned work and meeting the agreed targets for product turnaround
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the equipment used within quality control and be the first line support when trouble shooting is required
- Support with external quality assurance procedure and participate in research and development opportunities
- Ensure Health and Safety and COSHH guidelines are always followed when handling reagents and chemicals used in quality control techniques
- Identify potential issues in product performance, raising these with line management and supporting with the implementation of any improvements required
To be successful in this role you will have a life sciences background and working knowledge of good laboratory practices.
Sound like the ideal position for you? If so don’t hesitate and Apply today! Alternatively contact Owain at CY partners today for more information