Salary £18,000 - £23,000 (Plus £10,000 shift allowance)
CY Partners currently has an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a renowned and growing Biopharmaceutical company as a Shift QC Technician, based in Billingham.
Working as a QC Technician, you will be key to providing analytical support to the biologics manufacturing group and offering support to the QC Shift team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Environmental monitoring, and Water Sampling of the Cleanroom Facilities
- Carrying out analytical procedures to support Biologics manufacture e.g. pH conductivity, osmolality and more
- Management of QC samples in line with GMP procedures
- Assist with analysis of required reagents
- Carry out routine checks of analytical and other required equipment.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a Biopharmaceutical company that specialise in offering manufacturing processes for customer biologic drugs, and stability testing of drug substance and drug products.
Ideally you will have an A-level/HND/Degree level in a practical science subject, and have previous experience of working in a laboratory based environment to cGMP requirements.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, up to 35 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and other corporate benefits.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, don’t hesitate to contact Owain at CY Partners 07851 246839. Or Apply with your CV today.