Quality Assurance Analyst
Salary Very Competitive
CY Partners, a specialist in scientific recruitment, are looking for a quality professional to join a growing immunotherapy-based organisation as a QA Analyst.
This is a great opportunity to join a proactive and friendly team developing treatments for cancer, and infectious disease.
As a QA Analyst, you will be supporting site procedures and ensuring EU GMP regulation and compliance is maintained.
- Performing quality assurance reviews of completed documentation, new and updated SOPs/policies, and document control functions.
- Quality reviews of workbooks, forms and other documentation contained within batch manufacturing records, Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Assist the department in the implementation of quality functions.
- Follow-up on corrective and preventive actions (CAPA’s) and change controls.
- Identify and contribute to areas of improvement within the quality management system and help create an efficient system.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations
- Quality experience in a regulated environment
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, and an ability to organise your workload and work with accuracy.
Our client offers a competitive salary, further career opportunities on a global scale, and support their employees with further training and development.
You will also receive 32 days paid holiday, and access to other company incentives.
Interested, Apply with a CV today or contact the team for more information. Call – 07851 246839