Quality Assurance Officer
Biotechnology Chemical Pharmaceuticals
Salary £20,000 - £24000
An R&D focused organisation located near Sunderland is seeking a QA Officer to work within the Quality team. This organisation is at the forefront of chemical development, taking products from initial molecule discovery to commercial manufacturing on a large scale.
Working under a QA Manager, your responsibilities will include coordination of Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) systems to ensure the company’s Quality Management System (QMS) is maintained and adheres with GMP regulations and requirements. Your role is vital to ensure the organisation always adheres to procedures and that all national and international guidelines are followed.
Your responsibilities include:
- Running a QA review of batch documentation related to records, reports and raw data
- Maintain the Corrective and Preventative Action systems within the organisation
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or audits on internal company activity
- Ensure company SOPs are procedures are adhered to, updating as necessary
- Support the QA Manager in ensuring the organisation adheres to GMP and safety guidelines
The ideal candidate has a background in chemistry or Quality Control with a keen interest in Quality Assurance.
If you are interested in this role or are looking for a role in the scientific or pharmaceutical industry, please contact Siobhan O’Brien on [email protected] to discuss this further.