Quality Assurance Officer
A successful, specialist contract laboratory is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Officer for their growing QA team, based in York. The company in question performs quantitative analysis of drugs, metabolites and endogenous biomarkers in biological fluids and other matrices to support pharmaceutical and academic research and development.
The purpose of this role is to promote and support a culture of audit readiness within the company.
- Independent monitoring of the labs to ensure compliance with GLP and GCP
- Maintain the Quality Assurance Systems
- Review, develop and maintain SOPs
- Support customer audits and regulatory inspections
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field
- Several years’ experience working in a Quality Assurance related role
- Experience working for a CRO is preferred
- Experience of GLP is a must
If you meet the above requirements or would like to enquire about the position, apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841.