Quality Assurance Officer
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
A leading manufacturer and developer of medical devices is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer to work in their busy production facility, based in York. The client in question are expanding rapidly and are therefore looking to recruit a QA Officer on an initial 6 month contract. There is the potential for this role to be made permanent.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful QA Officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation for various audits
- Assist with administration management of document control
- Ensure the production of quality products
- Assist, where necessary, with the implementation of the company’s quality processes; Corrective and Preventative Actions, Deviations, Document Control, Complaints, Internal Auditing
- Comply with the company health and safety policies, procedures and codes of practice
- Previous experience with Quality Management Systems within a GMP or related QA environment
- ISO standards (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485)
- Experience of root cause analysis, QMS, CAPA, validation, deviations and calibration.
This position would suit an experienced Quality Assurance professional who is looking to join an innovative company that offer great development opportunities.
Apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841.