Quality Assurance Officer
A leading medical device company, based in the York area, are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. The company in question is a global leader in contract development and manufacture of lateral flow rapid tests and due to significant demand for their services they are expanding rapidly.
Working alongside the Quality Manager, the successful Quality Assurance Officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance of the business’ Quality Management System, across the company and in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016
- Coordinate and support on-site audits, as well as audits conducted by external providers and customers
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities, evaluating audit findings and implementation of appropriate corrective actions
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Undertake product release and batch record review and approval
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
- Monitor risk management activities, identify opportunities for improvement
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role. Knowledge of the medical device industry, including ISO13485, is desired.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that offers a competitive salary and great career development.
For further information, apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841 for more information.