Quality Assurance Specialist
Salary £26,000 - £35,000
We have an exciting opening for a Quality Assurance Specialist at a growing Pharmaceutical company in Oxfordshire. The main purpose of the role is to ensure compliance to cGMP, company policy and best practice, and support manufacture of developmental and commercial APIs at various scales.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide Quality support, coaching and guidance across all departments, as well as technical GMP support to Analytical and Production departments and Clients
- Conduct internal and external audits; occasional travel required
- Investigate root cause analysis, introduce lean alternatives and drive effective CAPA
- Practice continuous quality and process improvement in QA
- Mange method and equipment validation, deviations and calibration
- Project Management
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry; or a similar scientific discipline
- Proven industrial experience and technical competence in Quality Assurance and compliance management (cGMP or ICH Q7)
- Strong knowledge of APIs and analysis of drug substance/products in a manufacturing environment
- Proactive in Root Cause Analysis, implementing solutions and supporting a “right first time” culture
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.