Quality Control Assistant
A leading manufacturer and developer of medical devices is looking to recruit a Quality Control Assistant to work in their busy production facility, based in York.
- Carrying out QC of raw materials as required
- Carrying out QC of part processed stock (QC cards, assembled devices) and finished products
- Responsible for ensuring the QC procedures and documentation used are current
- Assist Production with line set-up approval
- Manage retained electronic copies of batch records
- Responsible for the preparation of Certificates of Analysis and Certificates of Conformance for final QA approval
- Maintain QC retains and maintain Retains Log
- Comply with company health and safety policies, procedures and codes of practice
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Quality Control. They will have experience in the manufacture of human healthcare products and a good understanding of quality standards ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
The client in question are still actively hiring and are looking to arrange interviews for the next couple of weeks. To express an interest in the role, apply with your CV or contract Charlotte at CY Partners on 07851246841.