Quality Control Scientist
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Newcastle upon Tyne
We have an initial 6-month Temporary opportunity for a laboratory professional to join a leading medical diagnostics organisation, within their quality department.
Working as a QC Scientist, you will be responsible for quality control and stability studies on products and company samples from our client’s site in Newcastle.
The role includes:
- Monitoring and maintaining samples required for quality testing
- Preparing reagents and materials used in the testing of QC samples
- Ordering consumables and carrying out housekeeping tasks within the laboratory environment to ensure the
- Documenting results and preparing performance related documentation, to support with product troubleshooting and the discovery of new novel solutions
- Good laboratory practice and experience of regulated environments
- Ability to perform routine techniques and using typical laboratory equipment such as: pH meters, balances, micropipettes, autoclave.
This is a great opportunity for a life science orientated individual to join a global brand with a focus on cancer diagnostics.
Interested… Apply with a CV or contact Owain @ CY Partners for more information – 07851 246839