Biotechnology Chemical Life Sciences
Location South Ayrshire
Salary £24,000 - £28,000
CY Partners are currently recruiting for a Quality Officer to join a global food safety company based in South Ayrshire. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience working in a Quality Assurance role.
As the Quality Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that all quality activities meet the required standards for the quality management of the genomic services laboratory. You will monitor, measure and report on quality issues, opportunities and risks within agreed timescales.
Key aspects of the role are;
• Issue, review and approval of QMS documentation, including SOPs, protocols, workbooks, specifications and validation protocols.
• Control and maintain the QPulse quality management system.
• Investigate into customers complaints and non-conformances. Ensuring timely response to customers to maintain QMS KPIs.
• Perform Quality and QPulse training and support.
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience;
• Previous experience working in a Quality Assurance role
• Knowledge of ISO17025 and ISO9001 standards
• Experience using QPulse or equivalent
If this sounds like the perfect next step for your career, then apply now with your CV. Any questions can be directed to Kristi at CY Partners on 07936 938 911.