Quality Operations Manager
Biotechnology Chemical Clinical Executive Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
Location North East
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Operational Quality Manager at a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in North East England
As Operations Manager you will be part of the site QA function, and act as the subject matter expert across the business. You will have autonomy to recruit and build your team of investigators.
• A key driver for this role is for You and your team to be responsible for maximizing organisational learning and improvement from critical deviations.
• You will collaborate with the Operations and Quality teams to fully investigate significant unplanned events that may require global stakeholder engagement.
• You and your team will lead the presentation of complex investigations and recovery plans during times of inspection and audit.
To be successful in this post, it is essential that you have:
• A wealth of human performance experience
• Experience of being a proven expert investigator in a highly regulated environment.
• Significant change management experience.
• Experience and a passion about problem solving on a large scale.
• An advanced understanding of how human factors influence the causal sequence that results in incident / unintended outcomes.
The company offers an excellent working environment, comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for ownership and autonomy.
We look forward to receiving your CV.