Are you a dedicated individual with experience of working within Quality and QA?
CY Partners, are currently supporting a leading Biopharmaceutical company in their search for a Quality Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company, specialising in contract testing services for the Biopharmaceutical industry.
Working closely with the Quality team, you will be responsible for maintaining GMP complaint Quality Management Systems, and for ensuring continuous improvement of the processes in place. Alongside this, you will be working to manage, and co-ordinate equipment qualification and validation approval activities, including the design of qualification packages for new equipment.
You will also work to support:
- Company audit responsibilities, hosting regulatory (MHRA, FDA etc) client inspections
- Managing internal audit functions from assay audits to documentation validation
- Areas of non-compliance, assessing deviations and providing advice and support in the implementation of CAPA
- The delivery of training packages in regard to GMP and compliance issues
What you need:
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Quality experience within a GMP environment
- Thorough understanding of applying EU and US GMP regulations
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a number of corporate benefits.
So.. sound like the ideal role for you? Don’t delay and APPLY today. Or call Owain at CY Partners for more information on 0191 477 4733