Salary Up to £20,600
We have an opportunity for a Quality Technician to join a well-known Food and beverage supplier at their site in Glasgow. Working within their quality department, you will play a key role in supporting quality control functions across the manufacturing and laboratory facilities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all production samples are QC checked correctly and meet system requirements
- Any products deemed to be out with specification communicated and escalated to the team lead
- Supporting and maintaining the cleanliness of the laboratory working area
- Collation, review and storage of Laboratory paperwork
- Carrying out internal audit’s inspections
- Calibration of Lab and factory equipment
- Investigation of magnet, sieve and metal detector finds
- Experience of food manufacturing or Analytical Laboratory experiential
- Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal communication channels
- HNC Food technology or relevant qualification
- Basin Food Hygiene Certificate (HACCP and Internal Auditing certificate are desirable)
Apply today with you CV or contact Owain at CY Partners on 0191 477 4733 for more information.