RAQA Admin Assistant
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Location Newcastle upon Tyne
We are currently working with a leading medical devices and diagnostics company as they look to expand their Quality and Regulatory teams. If you posses a competency in administrative tasks and an organised, professional approach to your working duties, this opportunity to support a critical functioning area within the business from a world class facility in Newcastle upon Tyne is perfect.
This post will be working with and helping to manage tasks within the Regulatory Affairs, and Quality Assurance teams. Your responsibilities will include general support, scanning, filing, and updating databases and spreadsheets. You will have experience within administrative duties, as well as a competency in using Excel or similar software.
- Creating and formatting high quality documents.
- Supporting the creation of electronic files and the maintenance of the electronic documentation system.
- Collation of quality and regulatory documentation for review and help identify issues that may affect the delivery of company products.
- Tracking quality documents needing completion and coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure requirements are clearly communicated, and project timelines are met.
- Utilise the business processes to meet deadlines and budgets as well as ensuring activities are carried out in accordance with documented procedures.
You will have:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office, and other document editors and file formats i.e. PDF.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively within teams but also independently and within fast-paced environments.
- An organised approach to your work, managing time and resources effectively.
- Whilst not essential, a degree or equivalent experience of a relevant scientific subject is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation with good corporate benefits, and dedicated employee training and development.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you wish to learn more or apply, please email an updated copy of your CV to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!