R&D Chemist - Pharmaceutical
Salary Very Competitive
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an experienced Synthetic Organic R&D Chemist on behalf of a Pharmaceutical CDMO based in County Durham. With plans to establish significant growth, our clients are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join their dedicated Research and Development team, with a focus on delivering successful projects for their customers.
Utilising your expert chemical knowledge, you will deliver on synthetic chemistry programmes by developing, optimising, and scaling new processes, furnishing novel molecules that meet customers key quality attributes.
You will build relationships across our company, collaborators, and customers through participation in project meetings, collaborative research events and technical report writing.
- A PhD with a focus on chemical synthesis or equivalent experience
- Prior experience of working in a similar role.
- An expansive understanding and practical experience across different synthetic methodologies.
- A sound knowledge of practical analytical techniques.
- Experience of taking projects from early development through to proof of concept (mg to kg development).
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.