R&D Laboratory Technician
Biotechnology Life Sciences
Salary up to £22,000
We are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join our clients research and development team at their centre of excellence, to be based in Livingston.
This is to be an initial 6-month temporary contract supporting project and research activities relating to diagnostic product development.
As the R&D Laboratory Technician you will be:
- Making up buffer solutions and reagents for use
- Supporting the maintenance and operation of lab equipment
- Perform diagnostic assays and troubleshoot results.
- Accurately record results in lab notebooks and provide support to R&D scientists
- Experience of working in a regulated laboratory environment
- Ideally knowledge of Chromatography and protein purification techniques
- Experience of working with MS Office applications
This is a great opportunity to join an active and collaborative team, with full training and further development with a globally recognised employer.
Whilst this is a temporary post there is potential for further permanent employment.
Interested. Contact Owain @ CY Partners – 07851 246839