Biotechnology Chemical Life Sciences
Salary Up to £26,000
Are you looking to progress your career within the biochemical sector as an R&D Scientist?
If so, we’re looking for a motivated and self-driven scientist to join an internationally recognised manufacturer and developer of immunoassay diagnostic test kits as an R&D Scientist. Working from our client’s bespoke facility in Ayrshire, you will play a key part in developing our clients immunoassay based products for the food and drinks industry.
- You will take the lead on R&D projects ensuring developmental timelines are adhered to
- Support with the training of junior Staff
- Maintain R&D equipment and update and complete supporting documentation
- Contribute to trouble shooting activities when required
- Aid in the preparation of materials for sales and marketing in support of new products and existing products
- Prepare production procedures, QC procedures and other documentation for new products.
What you need:
- BSc Degree (or equivalent) in a biological or Chemical Science with relevant industry experience
- Doctorate Degree (or equivalent) in a biological or chemical science with general or direct relevant industry experience
- You will also have a good understanding of Immunoassay Technologies
- Knowledge of Biochemical methods and technologies
- An understanding of experimental design and practice
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, complementary life insurance, along with opportunity for employee development.
Interested? Then Apply today with either you CV or call Owain at CY Partners on 0191 477 4733 for an informal chat.