Recruitment Resourcer - Chemicals & Pharma
Location Newcastle upon Tyne
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit an entry level Recruitment Consultant to join their Northern England & Scotland team on a permanent basis. This role can either be based out of the Newcastle Head office.
We offer flexible working, uncapped bonus and training to make sure you have the best chance of succeeding as a Recruiter.
Job specific duties and responsibilities
- 360 Recruitment (Permanent and Contract)
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
- Generate new business by networking, promoting the CY Partners brand, gathering market information and making business development calls.
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets.
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly organised with an excellent work attitude
- Confident attitude and involvement in all areas of recruitment
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to given deadlines and follow a variety of process requirements
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Minimum BSc degree or equivalent in Scientific subject
- Previous recruitment experience
- Experience of relevant market sector
- Experience of a customer focused and sales role