Regulatory Affairs Chemist
Location County Durham
Salary £20,000 - £26,000
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Adviser on an initial 12-month Maternity cover contract on behalf of a Specialist Chemicals Manufacturer based in County Durham.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking for an entry point into the lucrative field of Regulatory Affairs, or somebody with prior regulatory experience looking to get back into work.
- To aid the RA Manager with regulatory affairs relating to products.
- To regularly check sources for updated regulations, new consultative documents and other HSE information / issues relevant to the company.
- To (jointly) compile Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Internal auditor for Responsible Care system audits and health and safety inspections.
- To carry out risk assessments in the Admin building.
- To assist with the organisation, administration and co-ordination of internal Management System audits, including rolling audits.
- Assist with the administration of MSDSs, MBCSs, SOPs and product datasheets and books on the intranet system.
- A minimum BSc degree in Chemistry, related subject or equivalent
- Prior experience in a Regulatory Affairs, or other documentation driven position e.g. QA from a manufacturing environment would be highly desirable
- Team player mentality and the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Due to the location of the site, access to personal transport is highly recommended.
If you would like further information on this position, please feel free to contact Graham at CY Partners for further information.