Location Remote / Lancaster
Salary Dependent on Experience
CY Partners are working with a leading international provider of scientific, environmental and regulatory services to help recruit a Regulatory Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. The client in question provides registration / notification services and global regulatory compliance and chemicals management support for clients around the globe.
The successful Regulatory Consultant will undertake client-driven activities to support companies in various areas, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring and researching of global chemicals regulations
- Providing general consultancy and impact assessments
- Classification and labelling of substances and mixtures
- Authoring of Safety Data Sheets
- Regulatory data compilation and management
- Delivery of technical services and consultancy
- Liaising with internal divisions to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Project management and client liaison
- Presenting to prospective clients and at industry events
- Building client relationships and scripting proposals and quotations
The ideal Regulatory Consultant will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in a STEM subject or substantial industrial experience
- Experience with hazard communication and/or chemical compliance
- Experience with client-driven work in a commercial setting
- Experience with databases or with managing large datasets
- Ability to successfully manage a fluctuating workload and work well under pressure
Although this team is based in Lancaster there is the possibility for the successful candidate to work remotely.
Apply now or contact Charlotte at [email protected] for more information.