Regulatory Consultant - Biocides/Plant Protection Products
Location Remote Working
Salary Dependent on Experience
CY Partners are working with a leading international provider of scientific, environmental and regulatory services to help recruit a Regulatory Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. The client in question provides registration / notification services and global regulatory compliance and chemicals management support for clients around the globe.
The successful candidate will support the business on Biocides and Plant Protection products. They will provide expert advice on Biocide and Plant protection product regulations to support companies to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Coordination and management of applications according to the Plant Protection Products
(PPPs) Regulation EC 1107/2009 and The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation
(EU) 528/2012) and equitable international regulations.
- Providing authorisation strategies and regulatory advice for clients (including development
of testing programmes)
- Supporting the preparation of active substance and product dossiers with subject experts
- Reviewing hazard, exposure and risk assessment, and/or efficacy assessments/reports
- Regular communications with clients, contract research organizations and authorities
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the current and future regulatory
requirements, attending conferences to keeping up to date with developments in the
appropriate laws and guidance documents.
- MSc or PhD in Biology, Health or agricultural science or significant experience in the assessment of toxicology hazard risk assessment of chemicals
- Prior experience of, or evidence of a strong interest in, biocidal and/or plant protection product regulatory affairs and stewardship
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory affairs, with demonstrable experience as a
regulatory specialist in industry or consultancy
- Working knowledge on PPP and BPR
This is a full-time, permanent position that would suit someone who is open to remote working.
To express an interest in the position, apply now or contact Charlotte on 07851246841 for more information.