Regulatory Consultant - Product Stewardship
Salary Dependent on Experience
CY Partners are currently looking to recruit Regulatory Consultants to be based within the Product Stewardship Group of a Chemical Regulations Consultancy based in Lancaster on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will support companies in the context of global chemical regulations and will undertake client-driven activities.
This role involves a combination of researching regulations and interpreting what they mean, tracking updates and changes to these regulations, scripting fact sheets that summarise the key points to regulations, and processing data (retrieval, manipulation and quality checks).
Role and Responsibilities
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of client projects and the maintenance of our internal regulatory databases
- Researching chemical regulations in different countries and identifying the most appropriate data sources
- Scripting regulatory summaries and impact assessments that summarise the key points of these regulations
- Analysing datasets and determining the most efficient method for extracting the data
- Creating Excel files according to a template provided, by extracting data from various sources
- Quality checking of the generated datasets
- Monitoring global chemical regulations including emerging regulations and updates to existing regulations
- Researching client questions relating to regulatory compliance and scripting professional responses in a clear and concise format
Profile and Qualifications
- Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to turn round work efficiently and to a high standard with excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to successfully manage a fluctuating workload and work well under pressure
- Experience in data manipulation, management, mining and quality control
- Experience with managing large datasets
- Ability to author HTML
- Bilingual or multilingual
Although the core of the team is based at Lancaster University in the UK, depending on experience and ability to work independently, options to be located at their German or Canadian offices, or work remotely will also be considered.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners.