Executive Life Sciences Pharmaceuticals
This is a fast-paced and varied regulatory role within an existing team of a global pharmaceutical organisation. You will initially be home working with a scope for flexible working moving forwards, with a few days a week in their office in Brentford.
As a Regulatory Executive, you will be tasked with examining and interpreting large quantities of clinical trial data. You will be utilising your leadership skills, working alongside a team of scientists and physicians and participating in discussions regarding EU product labelling.
- Excellent communication skills, providing leadership and support to individuals across various aspects of the business.
- Utilising a relevant scientific background to guide discussions with clinicians regarding drug development
- Liase with key regulatory bodies regarding product information documentation
- Use your scientific writing capabilities to develop and maintain Global Patient Leaflets and Global Packaging Components
- Using analytical capabilities to examine and interpret clinical data
The ideal Regulatory Executive candidate will have a relevant scientific or analytical background and an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry. You will have a strong interest in regulatory or medical affairs and the desire to move into a leadership position.
This role is initially a 12 month contract but there is excellent scope for renewal.
If you are interested in this role or are looking to move into a regulatory role, please contact Siobhan O’Brien on [email protected] to discuss this further.